DO YOU FEEL YOUR AD-SPEND WAS MONEY WASTED?
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HELP US PUT AN END TO DIGITAL ADVERTISING THAT FAILS TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. PLUS GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN A $500 BUNNINGS GIFT CARD!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITION TO WIN $500 BUNNINGS GIFT CARD
1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Entrants must be over 18 years of age at the time of the competition.
3. The period for entry into the promotion commences at 12pm on Friday, 17 April 2020 and finishes at 12pm on Friday, 29 May 2020.
4. To enter, you must tell us 'What’s one tool you can’t live without, and why?' in 25 words or less, for your chance to win. The most creative answer will win.
5. Prize is 1 x $500 Bunnings Gift Card to be used at any Bunnings store in Australia.
6. The prize draw will be announced on Friday, 29 May 2020 at 6pm. Winners can redeem their prize up to one month after winning.
7. This is a promotion based on a 25 word submission.
8. All prizes can be redeemed at any Bunnings store in Australia.
9. Total Prize Value for First Prize winner is a maximum $500 AUD ONLY.
10. Any additional expense incurred as a result of winning this prize is the responsibility of the winner, including additional food and drink and transport to and from the event.
11. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
e. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
f. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
14. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter is CLASS PR, 162 Goulburn Street Sydney 2010. ABN 40152751365